President of The University
Sadiq Mohammed Al-Hamash - Cv.
supreme administer of the university and head of the university council. He administers and practices powers in accordance with the laws, regulations and instructions authorized by the Minister of Higher Education and Scientific Research and University Council to actualize the university's strategies and goals.Below are the departments associate with the president of university.
1. Office of President of the University.
2. Scientific Promotion Committee
3. Secret Pen
4. Secretariat of The University Council
5. Security Division
6. Government Contracts
7. Citizen Affairs
8. Engineering Affairs
9. Quality Assurance and University Performance
10. Audit and InternalChecking.
11. Secretariat General of Central Library and Book House.
13. Legal Affairs
Office of University President
Administratively associates with the President of the University and undertakes the following duties:
1 - Edit correspondence and memoranda issued by the Office as directed by the President of the University.
2. Save copies of the resolutions, instructions, memoranda and correspondence received by the office from other parties.
3. Provide the university president with telephone calls he requests or s received and save received calls in case of his absence.
4. Organizing president of the University agenda.
5. Organizing sent and received emails of the President of the University.
6. In charge of reports required for correspondence.
7. Any other mission entrusted to the office by the university president.*