Name: Yousuf Kadhim Abdulamir al-Heidari
Social status: married
Mobile phone: 009647902695253
First Appointment Date: 10/1/1989 at university of Qadisiyah
Postal address:-Iraq/Baghdad/Al Mustansiriyah University/college of science / Department of Chemistry
1.PhD in physical chemistry (corrosion and surface chemistry)/University of Baghdad/College of science, 1988.
2.M.A. in physical chemistry /University of Baghdad/College of science, 1982.
3.B.A.in industrial chemistry /University of Baghdad/College of science ,1978.
1.2003,Assistant Professor at Department of Chemistry / College of science /University of Mustansiriyah .
2.1999,lecturer at Department of Chemistry / College of science /University of Mustansiriyah .
1996 -1998.3lecturer at college of medicine/University of Qadisiyah.
1988-1999. 4, lecturer at Department of Chemistry /college of Education/University of Qadisiyah.
.1984-1988.5PhD student at Department of Chemistry/college of science / University of Baghdad.
1979-1980. 6master student at Department of Chemistry/college of science /University of Baghdad.
1. 2015, Associate Dean for administrative affaires, University of Mustansiriyah.
2. 2010-2015, Dean of College of Science, University of Mustansiriyah.
3. 2007-2010, Associate Dean for Scientific affairs, college of science, University of Mustansiriyah.
4. 2006-2007, head of department of chemistry, college of science, University of Mustansiriyah.
5. 2005-2006, director of dormitories, University of al-Mustansiriyah.
6. 1997-1999, head of department of chemistry, college of Education, University of Qadisiyah.
7. 1996, head of planning &checking units, Rating &performance revision, college of Education, University of Qadisiyah.
1.2010-2015, committee member at deans of Iraqi Colleges of science.
2.2012, Preparatory Committee member for the eighth Scientific Conference, college of science, University of Mustansiriyah.
3. 2011, member at Quality assurance council, University of Mustansiriyah.
4.2011, Preparatory Committee member for the seventh Scientific Conference, college of science, University of Mustansiriyah.
5.2009, Member of the Central Committee for admission to evening studies, University of Mustansiriyah.
6.2009, Preparatory Committee member at the sixth Scientific Conference of college of science, University of Mustansiriyah.
7.2006 supervision Committee member of applicants distribution for evening studies, University of Mustansiriyah.
8.1999-2006 examination Committee member at department of chemistry/ College of Science /University Mustansiriyah.
9.2003-2006 scientific promotions Committee member at College of Science/University of Mustansiriyah.
10.1989 head of Subcommittee to control chemical and biological circulation.
11.1994 member in math curriculum topics identification Committee for first class at department of chemistry, college of Education, University of Qadisiyah.
12.1992-1994 Member at the examination Committee, college of education, University of Qadisiyah.
13.1993, A Scientific Committee Member at college of education, University of Qadisiyah.
14.1993, Candidate of the University of Qadisiyah as coordinator of pure sciences.
15.1993, Member of the Supervisory Committee at the Scientific Conference, college of Education, University of Qadisiyah.
16.1993, Member of committee to complete the building of chemical storehouse, college of Education, University of Qadisiyah.
17.1992, Member of the Committee of Educational Guidance, college of Education, University of Qadisiyah.
18.1990, laboratory supplies inventory Committee member, College of Education, University of Qadisiyah.
19.1990, member in Committee of national system study for measure and standard.
20.1989-1990, Member at Qadisiyah University import Committee.
21.1989, follow up commissioning of Department of chemistry and life sciences, college of education, University of Qadisiyah in coordination with Iraqi universities.
1. Yousif K.Alhaidary and Jalal M. Saleh, J.Phys.,1984.
2. Yousif K.Alhaidary and Jalal M. Saleh, Chem. Soc., Faraday Trans.I.,84(9),2043-2057(1988).
3. Yousif K.Alhaidary and Jalal M. Saleh, Chem. Soc., Faraday Trans.I.,84(9),2027-2041(1988).
4. Jalal M. Saleh and Yousif K.Alhaidary , Bull-Chem. Sco.Jpn.,62,1237-1245(1988).
5. Jalal M. Saleh and Yousif K.Alhaidary, Iraq J of Chem(1994).
6. Yousif K.Alhaidary and Moslim H.Mahammed, J. of Al-Qadissia,3(1)28-35(1988).
7. Yousif K.Alhaidary, J.of Al-Qadissia,3(1)36-44(1988).
8. Yousif K.Alhaidary and Moslim H.Mahammed, J. of Al-Qadissia,6(3) 2001.
9. A.K.A Taei and Yousif K.Alhaidary, J. of Al-Mustansiriya(2002).
10.Yousif K.Alhaidary and Mudeer M. Merza, J. of Al-Mustansiriya,21(5) 102-105 (2010).
11.Ramzi R. Ali, Yousif K.Alhaidary and Barakat A. Kamel, J. of Al-Mustansiriya, 22(6)25-30(2011).
12.Yousif K.Alhaidary, Cu Adsorption on Bentonite and Surfaces, Under Publication.
13.Yousif kadhim Abdul-Amir, Anfal Ismael Ibrahim, AGRICULTURE AND BIOLGY JOURNAL OF NORTH AMERICA, ISSN Print: 2151-7517, ISSN Online: 2151-7525.
14.M.M-Radhi. Y.K.A. Amir, S.H.Alwan and T.W.Tee, J.of Physics conferences 431,102018,2013.
15.Muhammed Mizher Radhi, Yousif Kadhim Abdul-Amir and Maysara Samer Khalaf, J. of AASCIT Communications Volume xx, Issue xx MM DD,2015 Online, ISSN: 2375-3803
16.Raad S. Sabry. Yousif K.Al-Haidarie . Muhsin A. Kudhier, J Sol-Gel Sci Technol (2016) 78:299-306 DOI 10:1007/s10971-015-3949-0.
17.Ramzei R. AL-Ani, Yousif K. Abdul Amir, Fadhela M. Hussein. American Journal of Chemistry 2016, 6(2); 36-46 DOI: 10.5923/j.chemistry.20160602.03.
18.YOUSIF K. ABDUL AMIR, MOHAMMED A.K. ALSOUZ and ALI J. SALIM. Int.J.Chem.Sci.:14(2),2016 ,874-890 ISSN 0972-768X.
Statement of Associate Dean
Being Associate Dean for Administrative Affairs at al-Mustansiriyah University is of a great pleasure for it is one of the deep-rooted Iraqi and Arab universities with an honorable history in educational process, still it has a significant impact in the advancement of our dear country, fostering the Government institutions and private sector organizations with lecturers and graduates who have a crucial role in the country .I've been engaged the services of Associate Dean for Administrative Affairs to participate in the progress and success of the University in virtue to that I was authorized by the President of the University to administrate the financial powers and to execute plans identified by head of the University Council or through proposals presented by Colleges or committees.