Council is the University’s principal executive and policy-making body. It is responsible for the academic policy and strategic direction of the University, for its administration, and for the management of its finances and property . Secretariat of the University Council is related to the head of the University Council(the president of the university) ,division equivalent performs the following tasks:
1. Prepare,organize and follow the reports up and verify certifications in order to be submitted to the ministry.
2. Editting the University Council correspondences and documenting the necessary reports.
3. Circulating the Council received and issued documents .
4. Following-up the ministry procedures relevant to the university reports .
5. Preparing the Council members' schedules and required supplies for the council meetings .
6. Following-up reports of the colleges and university Council meetings.
7. Archiving and preservation of documents and reports of meetings .
other tasks assigned by the University Council or the president of the university.