The university council
Secretariat of the university Council
Administratively , Secretariat of theuniversity Council is related to the head of the University Council (the president of the university ) and equivalent to Division and perform the following tasks:
1. Prepare , organize and follow the reports of the university councils and ensure certifications in order to be submitted to the ministry.
2. Edit correspondencesof the University Council and document the necessary reports .
3. Circulating received and issued documents of the Council.
4. Follow-up the ministry procedures relevant to the university reports .
5. Prepare The schedules of the Councilmembers andthe required supplies for the meetings of the council.
6. Follow-up the reports of the collegesmeetings and university Council meetings.
7. Archiving and preservation of documents and reports of meetings . and any other tasks assigned by the University Council or the president of the university.