The Council is the University’s principal executive and policy-making body. It is responsible for the academic policy and strategic direction of the University, for its administration, and for the management of its finances and property . Secretariat of the University Council is related to the head of the University Council (the president of the university) ,division equivalent , performs the following tasks:
1. Prepare,organize and follow up reports , verify certifications in order to be submitted to the ministry.
2. Editting University Council correspondences and documenting necessary reports.
3. Circulating Council received and issued documents .
4. Following-up the ministry procedures relevant to university reports .
5. Preparing Council members' schedules and required supplies for council meetings .
6. Following-up reports of colleges and university Council meetings.
7. Archiving and preservation of documents and reports of meetings .
8. Other tasks assigned by the University Council or the president of the university.