supreme administer of the university and head of the university council. He administers and practices powers in accordance with laws, regulations and instructions authorized by the Minister of Higher Education and Scientific Research and University Council to actualize the university's strategies and goals.Below are the departments associate with president of university.
1. Office of President of University.
2. Scientific Promotion Committee
3. Secret Pen
4. Secretariat of University Council
5. Security Division
6. Government Contracts
7. Citizen Affairs
8. Engineering Affairs
9. Quality Assurance and University Performance
10. Audit and Internal Checking.
11. Secretariat General of Central Library and Book House.
13. Legal Affairs
University President Office
Administratively associates with the President of the University and undertakes the following duties:
1 - Edit correspondence and memoranda issued by the Office as directed by the President of the University.
2. Save copies of the resolutions, instructions, memoranda and correspondence received by the office from other parties.
3. Provide the university president with telephone calls he requests or s received and save received calls in case of his absence.
4. Organizing president of the University agenda.
5. Organizing sent and received emails of the President of the University.
6. In charge of reports required for correspondence.
7. Any other tasks entrusted to the office by the presiden the university t.
2- Scientific Promotion Committee
3- Secret pen unit
4. The Secretariat of the University Council
Divisions directly associated with the president of the university:
1- University Security
2. Government Contracts
3. Citizen Affairs
Department directly related to the University President:
1 - Engineering Affairs
2- Quality assurance and university performance
3 - Audit and Internal control
4 –Directorate of Dormitories
5- General Secretariat of the Central Library and House of Books